Follow us on Google Plus   Subscribe our youtube channel   Subscibe to our pinterest board   Subscribe RSS feeds  
Register   
Set Language Preferences
'Horror Story' to spook audiences Oct 25
Advertisement

'Horror Story' to spook audiences Oct 25
IANS  [ Thu, Jul 11, 2013 ]
           
  • Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt's next "Horror Story" will hit the big screens Oct 25, and the producer says it is a "scare-a-minute film in the truest sense".

    "It's horror from the first scene to the last and has been shot in an international format," Bhatt said in a statement.

    Directed by Ayush Raina, who previously helmed "Bombay High", one of the short films in "Mumbai Cutting", the film features TV actor Karan Kundra, and fresh faces like Ravish Desai, Hasan Zaidi, Nishant Malkani, Sheetal Singh, Aparna Bajpai, Radhika Menon and Nandini Vaid.

    The story revolves around seven youngsters who challenge one another to spend the night at an infamous hotel in the heart of the city. It turns out to be a horrendous night for them.


           

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement