'Chand sifarish' still on topJun 13, 2006 IANS
New Delhi, June 13 (IANS) It's been more than a fortnight but the first two songs are still on top among the Hindi melodies this week. Also, "Yaad sataye teri" from "Phir Hera Pheri" has entered the list.
The top 10 Hindi songs are:
1. "Chand sifarish" - Film: "Fanaa"; Singers: Shaan and Kailash Kher; Music: Jatin-Lalit. A mixture of Arabic and Indian music, this is a naughty number with good performances by lead pair Aamir Khan and Kajol.
2. "Ya Ali" - Film: "Gangster - A Love Story"; Singer: Zubeen; Music: Pritam. Sufi songs are a rage these days and this one also tops the listeners' favourite list.
3. "Pyaar ki ek kahani" - Film: "Krrish"; Singers: Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal; Music: Rajesh Roshan. The romantic number is moving up slowly but steadily.
4. "Aashiqui meri" - Film: "36 China Town"; Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. The fast number, which is well choreographed and aptly placed in the storyline, is going places.
5. "Jhoom jhoom" - Film: "Tom Dick And Harry"; Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. People are still enjoying this feel-good song crooned by Reshammiya.
6 "Mujhko yaad sataye teri" - Film: "Phir Hera Pheri"; Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. The song has an urban feel and gels with Akshay Kumar's image.
7 "It's a beautiful day" - Film: "Aryan"; Singers: Shreya Ghoshal and Hamza; Music: Anand Raj Anand. A sentimental romantic song for lovebirds!
8. "Roobaroo" - Film: "Rang De Basanti"; Singers: A.R. Rahman and Naresh Iyer; Music: A.R. Rahman. Another Aamir Khan movie has hit the screens but music lovers still like this Indi-pop composition.
9. "Fanah" - Film: "Humko Deewana Kar Gaye"; Singers: Sonu Nigam, Tulsi Kumar; Music: Anu Malik. The film bombed but the song's popularity is soaring each day.
10. "Mundya aa bhi jaa" - Film: "Shaadi Se Pehle"; Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. A foot-tapping naughty number just for time pass!
Click the Movie button below for more info: