'Chirutha' song tops Telugu chartsOct 3, 2007 Prema R.
Hyderabad, Oct 3 (IANS) The song "Yamaho Yama" from Ramcharan Tej's debut film "Chirutha", continues to be at the forefront of Telugu film chartbusters this fortnight. Here are the top five:
1) "Yamaho Yama" ("Chiruta") - This song, sung by Tipu, continues to top the charts. A bi-lingual number, it has a lively, loud, youthful feel.
2) "Rubbaru Gajjulu" ("Yamadonga") - A new entrant on the chartbuster list. Music composer M.M. Keeravani gets bhangra king Daler Mehndi to croon this number - perhaps his first song in a south Indian language. Keeravani scores the music in sync with Daler's singing - a folksy, lively and lilting rhythm.
3) "Buggare Bangaarama" ("Chandamama") - This K.M. Radhakrishnan composition is a blend of classical and folk strains. It is a melodious song rendered by Rajesh.
4) "Aakelesthe" ('Shankar Dada Zindabad") - This continues to be on the chartbuster list despite being pushed down. Devisri Prasad's music and Mamta Mohandas and Naveen's energetic voices continue to mesmerise listeners.
5) "Telusu Cheli" ("Viyyala Vaari Kayyalu") - This song has a slightly modern, foot-tapping music with a touch of melody. The slightly fast-paced song, composed by Ramana Goggula, is sung by Naveen and Ganga.
Click the Movie button below for more info: