Mani-Mahesh song is a mega Telugu hitOct 17, 2007 Prema R
Hyderabad, Oct 17 (IANS) The audio of Mahesh Babu's starrer "Athidhi" was released a few days ago and, as expected, is doing well. Composer Mani Sarma has always proved lucky for the actor and his music rocks in his films.
The top five Telugu songs are:
1. "Khabaddharani" - Film: "Athidhi". Mani Sarma somehow gives his best for Mahesh Babu. The song, with a techno touch, is sung by Naveen and Rahul. It has a youthful feel and tempo. Keeping with the trend, the lyrics are both in Telugu and English.
2. "Mia Mia" - Film: "Thulasi". Composer Devisri Prasad has churned out a foot-tapping number, which has lyrics in Telugu, Hindi and English. Naveen and Mamta Mohandas sing it with the music director chipping in. After "Aakelesthe", Devi and Mamta deliver another chartbuster in "Mia Mia".
3. "Yamaho Yama" - Film: "Chirutha". The song, sung by Tipu, has slid down to the third place. A bilingual number, it has a lively, loud youthful feel.
4. "Regumullole" - Film: "Chandamama". K.M. Radhakrishnan's composition, sung by Karthik, M.M. Srilekha and Noyel, has a classical and folk feel.
5. "Rubbaru Gajjulu" - Film: Yamadonga. Though is has slid to number five, the song continues to be on the top five list. Composer M.M. Keeravani gets bhangra king Daler Mehandi to croon it. Keeravani has scored the music keeping in mind Daler's singing style.
Click the Movie button below for more info: